Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Blob... er... Blog

SPAM PREVENTION:

If you look over to the right you'll see a form to sign up for receiving emails from me.

I know you might not like to do it, but without your permission the emails that I send via "r-atencio" may go into a "spam" folder that your ISP (server) keeps.

What that means is that everytime I send an email - even a personal one - you'll never receive it because it reads r-atencio on the from line and it is considered a spam.

There's not much to it. You simply provide your name and email address. You'll receive a email notice to confirm your permission and we are back communicating.


PURELY PASTEL ARTISTS' PREMIERE:


On a more artful note, many thanks to those of you who have gone to see the exhibit of the 6 pastel artists at the Jacqua Gallery. This is our first joint showing and it went very well.



We'll be taking the show down this coming Sunday so you still have a few days to take in our premiere.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy hearing from you and reading the blogs. I signed up. Congrats on your first group show. See ya, Marty

    ReplyDelete