Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good News! 20 More "Progressions" Completed!

More progress on the "Progressions...." I've now completed 20 of the 26 that I promised to the gallery for my solo exhibit in July.

As the date gets closer, I'll be sending out invitations . In the meantime, please mark your calendar to join me on July 15th for the opening of the show. It's a Friday evening and, hopefully, a warm summer night. Gather friends and make it a fun road trip.

Below are numbers 15-20... Enjoy!











8 comments:

  1. You're making me very hungry. I really like these. Keep it up! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. My favorite so far is the pineapple. Pina colada, complete with umbrella. Yum! sz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed these new progressions to a few people here at work and they love them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are wonderful!!! Where is the show? SMJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. These make me HUNGRY!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're wonderful. Love em. Way to go!!! MAR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the last one. Dee

    ReplyDelete